Infection Prevention and Cleaning Skills Training
Zoom training session on infection prevention and cleaning skills under the HPSC Guidance and Return to Work Safely Protocols for COVID-19 for Community Settings on Thursday 2nd July at 2pm.
The following topics and would be delivered online:
Delivered fully online
- Key Requirements under the Protocol and HPSC Guidelines
- Coid-19 and the Built Environment
- Reducing the Risks for community Facilities
- Hygiene and Cleanliness for Covid-19
- Understanding Disinfection
- Dealing with a Suspected Case of Covid-19
- 10 Steps to Re-Opening Safely
- Inducting employees and contractors
The session is approximately 90 minutes with an opportunity for questions.
Places are limited. Please register interest with Linda on firstname.lastname@example.org