|Roscommon PPN Housing & Corporate Strategic Policy Committee Seat Vacant:
Social Inclusion Representative
Roscommon Public Participation Network currently have a vacancy for a Roscommon Municipal District representative on the Rural Transport Forum.
Rural Transport Forum
The role of the Transport Forum is to identify transport needs and address transport deficits while applying a social inclusion focus to the design of transport services and models.
Skills and Experience
Persons being nominated to the Rural Transport Forum should:
- Have a keen interest and awareness of relevant issues in the Municipal District you are seeking to represent
- Be working on the ground, on a voluntary or paid basis, in a community group
- Good organisational skills
- Experience of taking part on a board or committee
- Have a commitment to attend meetings, PPN events and participating fully in the duties of the Rural Transport Forum.
HOW TO NOMINATE A CANDIDATE
- Current member groups of Roscommon PPN from the Roscommon Municipal District who meet the membership criteria can nominate one person.
- The person nominated must also be a member of a group which is a member of Roscommon PPN.
- The person nominated must have consented in advance to their own nomination.
EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
Please send the name, group, address and contact details of the nominee as well as the proposer’s name, group and contact details along with details of specific skill sets the candidate would bring in relation to the criteria detailed above. This document should be a maximum of one A4 page in 12 point Arial typeface.
Please be aware this information about the nominee will be shared throughout the network and on social media so please ask for the nominee’s consent before sending.
Expressions of Interest with the required supporting information should be submitted by Monday 27th March at 5pm to: Roscommon PPN, Unit 12, Tower B, Roscommon West Business Park, Golf Links Road, Roscommon, email: email@example.com tel. 090 6665735 / 086 0478616
Further details can be requested from the contacts listed above. Elections will be held at the County Plenary on April 5th in Kilbride Community Centre, Four Mile House, Roscommon.