Message from Covid-19 Health Communications Stakeholder Support
Update for PPN Members
As you know as part of the national response to Covid-19, the Department of Health, the Department of Rural and Community Development and the HSE are working closely to support stakeholders and community groups.
Thank you for your positive response to our first email to you all yesterday evening. Further updates are below.
The digital partner pack continues to be updated and can be downloaded online at:
The digital partner pack contains:
- The most up to date posters on Coronavirus COVID-19 (please display and share these as widely as you can, and please replace any previous posters that you might have used with the updated version)
- Videos that you can share and display
- Leaflets, social media assets and more
Here are some important additions and updates for you:
- There is now a video on social distancing: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0-uuijhF4Q
- Translated resources in 10 languages can be found at: https://www.hse.ie/eng/services/news/newsfeatures/covid19-updates/partner-resources/covid-19-translated-resources/
- The HSE is currently utilising TV, radio and other forms of advertising for public health information on Coronavirus.
- Social distancing graphics for premises floors can be found here: https://www.gov.ie/en/publication/472f64-covid-19-coronavirus-guidance-and-advice/#social-distancing-graphics
- Today’s Department of Rural and Community Development plan can be found here: https://www.gov.ie/en/publication/70be56-government-action-plan-for-community-response-to-covid-19/
Next Updates expected
Early next week, the digital partner pack is also expected to include a booklet on Coronavirus COVID-19. We will make this available in a number of formats with different audiences in mind.
For the most up to date information and advice on Coronavirus, please go to:
- Department of Health: https://www.gov.ie/en/campaigns/c36c85-covid-19-coronavirus/
- HSE: https://www2.hse.ie/coronavirus/
- HPSC: https://www.hpsc.ie/a-z/respiratory/coronavirus/novelcoronavirus/
We would be grateful if you would let us know if your organisation has any specific requests or urgent needs in relation to Coronavirus COVID-19 public health information materials.
If you do, please email us at Partner.Pack@hse.ie to let us know.
Thank you in advance for your support at this important time.
A reminder be mindful of your mental health during this time, try to keep to a routine, maintain a healthy, balanced diet, and remember social distancing doesn’t have to mean social isolation.
Covid-19 Health Communications Stakeholder Support