In March 2018 Co Roscommon PPN brought community groups in the Boyle Municipal District together to develop a shared vision for community wellbeing.
Through this meeting and an online consultation community groups were asked what their aspirations were for the community for this and generations to come.
Responses under the headings of:
- · Social and Community Development
- · Participation, Democracy and Good Governance
- · Values, Culture & Meaning
- · Health (Physical and Mental)
- · Work, Economy & Resources
- · Environment & Sustainability
are listed in the attached consultation documents. These contributions have formed the Draft Vision for Community Wellbeing in the Boyle Municipal District. This guiding vision will inform the work of our PPN Representatives on county policy and decision-making bodies as well as supporting the development of Co Roscommon PPN.