Membership Application Form
Please complete ALL sections of form.
To register for Roscommon PPN your group/organisation must:
- Be active and with a postal address in Co. Roscommon.
- Operate on a not-for profit basis.
- Be volunteer-led (organisations may have paid staff, but must be under voluntary control).
- Be independent, and this can include local and regional branches of national organisations.
- Have at least three members and are open to new members.
- Have an appropriate governance structure e.g. set of rules/constitution/financial procedures.
- Meet regularly.
- Be in existence for at least six months.
- Be non-party political.
It is the PPN’s responsibility to validate the identity of its Member Groups.
Groups/organisations registering under the Environment Sector must be validated by the Environmental Pillar at a national level.
The information you provide will be used to update Roscommon PPN computerised records and you have the right under the Data Protection Act of 1988 to obtain a print out of your computer record at any time. We charge a fee of €5.00 for each request. As well as providing contact details, the information contained in the registration form will only be used to compile statistical information to help the PPN and improve services.
From time to time contact information may be shared with local authorities, Government departments and other non-commercial bodies working to bring benefit to local communities. This will only be done in accordance with good practice as laid down by the Data Commissioner.
By submitting this registration form you are consenting to the use and disclosure of data and information as outlined.
Sorry, an error occurred.